Book Depository BlogRSS
Mon, 29 Nov 2010 04:53
We have a whole bunch of craft kit goodies to give away, all sorts of things for the home to make on the long winter nights. Simply tell us the thing in the world you'd most like to be able to make and we'll pick a winner.
The prize is worth over 150 gbp and contains Hamble and Gemima Shoulder bag, Handbag and Shopper bag kits. Emma Doll sewing kit, Tilda Garden Rose Teal and Garden Angel kits, a fold up Floral Knitting and Sewing Bag with coordinated fold up craft mat and Sew Sunny Homestyle, a 'beautiful collection of over 50 delightful projects that blend timeless seaside charm with effortless country elegance.' Thanks to David and Charles for the great giveaway package.
You can enter on twitter using @bookdepository or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Competition closes January 7th, 2011. Terms and conditions can be found here.
Find more crafty books in our great bestselling craft offer here.
CommentsShowing 26 to 38 of 38 results
Showing 26 to 38 of 38 results
- Megan Crockford
I'd like to be able to make a decent dinner for myself! But seriously, I'd love to be able to make my own heirloom bears/dolls in order to hand down through the generations as 'something Granny made'.
- Posted Fri, 07 Jan 2011 21:55
- Lillian Chen
2010 was all about making gifts for friends and family...so to start 2011 I would love to make something for myself...a bag or a keepsake just for me!
- Posted Fri, 07 Jan 2011 21:02
- Pamela Dawn Earl
I am an Art and Craft teacher for people with disabilities and I would like to learn to make anything I can teach the participants in my classes, their joy and satisfaction is inspiring
- Posted Fri, 07 Jan 2011 20:32
- Berwyn Peet
I would make something for my grandchildren so that in the future they will know that these are things made with love for them.
- Posted Fri, 07 Jan 2011 20:14
- Patricia Holt
I would love to make a beautiful dress so that no one else would wear the same as I do!
- Posted Fri, 07 Jan 2011 19:59
- Shirley Medhurst
I'd love to make a quilt for my daughter.
- Posted Fri, 07 Jan 2011 19:50
- Elizabeth Oakley
The thing in the world you'd most like to be able to make is beautiful sliver jewlery
- Posted Fri, 07 Jan 2011 17:35
- Michelle Thompson
Would love to make things for my 2 little girls, which they can then pass down to their children... cushions,blankets,dolls clothes. Would mean more than just something bought from a shop.
- Posted Fri, 07 Jan 2011 12:33
- Rebecca Cowling
I'd love to make a snuggly, warm quilt for long winter nights
- Posted Fri, 07 Jan 2011 11:49
- Noga Tarnopolsky
a gorrgeous afghan of woven alpaca...
- Posted Thu, 06 Jan 2011 19:20
What a Wonderful Prize!! One that would any crafter drool!!
- Posted Thu, 06 Jan 2011 06:48
- Nastassia Douglas
The thing in the world you'd most like to be able to make is a beautiful patchwork bed sheet.
- Posted Wed, 05 Jan 2011 18:15
- Ingrid Beasley
The things I would most like to be able to make are cushions and throws in pretty and original designs that brighten the decor of our new home.
- Posted Wed, 05 Jan 2011 17:39
Write a Comment
- Book Depository Team
- Anna Content Manager View posts >
- Adam Spinach View posts >
- Noriko Tsuchiya Author View posts >
- Eric Admin View posts >
- Ben Elliss Head of IT View posts >
View more team members >
- Admin The Book Depository View posts >
- Mr McPaws Poet and kitten View posts >
- Alice Hart Davis Author View posts >
- Sibella Court Author View posts >
- Gordon Grice Gordon Grice View posts >
- Barry Chicken House View posts >
- Hugh Aldersey Williams Author View posts >
- Mark Forsyth Author View posts >
- Stevo Senior Designer View posts >
- Thalia Guest blogger View posts >
- Jason Senior front end Dev View posts >
- Mark Content Manager View posts >
- Publisher Blogs
- Alma Books Bloggerel
- Continuum philosophy
- Faber's Thought Fox
- Harvard University Press Publicity
- Indiana University Press
- Jam Language Publishing
- North Atlantic Books
- View more publisher blog >