Book Depository BlogRSS
Tue, 24 Dec 2013 16:47
In Copy This Idea, a straightforward, no-nonsense guide to starting your own money making venture, ordinary guy Andrew Reynolds shows you how he banked £50 million in his spare room at home using this proven system.
In Just a few hours a week, working whenever and wherever you choose, using only your laptop, you can copy his idea and transform your life.
So, answer the simple question below by 20 January 2014 to be in with a chance this great MacBook Air and start your own adventure!
Update -- winner: Petra Kalinova
Competition now closed
Posted by Adam
Copy This Idea
- 1. No purchase necessary. Proof of entering is not proof of receipt of entry.
2. To be eligible, entries must be received on or before the competition closing date. All entries shall become the property of The Book Depository, and their directors, officers, representatives, advertising and promotional agencies are not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
3. The competition is open to all excluding residents of Italy. Parents/guardians must submit the entry for those under the age of 16. Images must not contain photographs of minors without an adult's consent.
4. The prize winner will be decided by The Book Depository. The Book Depository will not enter into correspondence about the choice of winner.
5. The competition ends as specified on the competition page -- no entry received after that time will be considered. The winner will be announced as specified on the competition page. There is one prize
6. The promoter reserves the right to amend the specification of the prize or offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
7. The prize winner will be notified by telephone/email. If the selected entrant does not meet all of the contract conditions, another entrant will be selected from the remaining eligible entries.
8. The competitions are not open to employees of The Book Depository and their sponsors or their immediate families.
9. By entering the contest, entrants, consent to the use of their names, city of residence, photograph and/or image for publicity purposes in all media carried out by The Book Depository, without payment or compensation.
10. The decisions of the contest judges are final. The prize must be accepted as awarded.
11. The right is reserved to terminate or withdraw this contest at any time.
12. All entries become the property of The Book Depository, who assume no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged or misdirected entries or for any failure of the website during the promotional period, for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by The Book Depository on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the promotion. The Book Depository reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the email portion of this contest should a virus or bug or other cause beyond the reasonable control of The Book Depository corrupt the security or proper administration of the contest. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, The Book Depository reserve the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution. Entries are subject to verification and will be declared invalid if they are illegible, mechanically reproduced, mutilated, forged, falsified, altered or tampered within any way. Entrants agree to abide by the Contest Rules and the decisions of the independent judging panel, which are final.
13. Entries must be submitted by the named entrant (or their parent/guardian for children aged 16 or under) and will be invalid if found to come from a third party. Multiple entries from a single source (e.g 'competition entry' website/company) will be disqualified.
14. For name/county of prize winner, please send a stamped addressed envelope marked The Book Depository, Thames Central, Hatfield Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 1QE. No entries should be sent to this address.
15. Entry to the competition is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions.
17. The Promoters have organised these prize draws in good faith and do not accept liability relating to the prize.
CommentsShowing 1 to 25 of 605 results
Showing 1 to 25 of 605 results
Sooner or later I probably would buy the book as well, which would just be someone else's vision to which I would have to syphon; but If I had just the template know I would succeed.
- Posted Thu, 06 Feb 2014 19:28
- Alexandra Belzon
It's been a while now, when will the winner be announced? O:
- Posted Wed, 05 Feb 2014 15:03
Awesome prize! Hope I can win this one.
- Posted Tue, 28 Jan 2014 12:24
- Cleo Browne
this is a fabulous prize to win.
- Posted Tue, 28 Jan 2014 01:25
Has the winner been announced ? :)
- Posted Mon, 27 Jan 2014 17:21
- Tobias Buelow SchmidtJasinskis
Just entered this competition - and just bought the book here aswell ;)
- Posted Fri, 24 Jan 2014 12:23
- Phyllis Hwang
Great idea to have comps like this for online 'bookworms'
- Posted Fri, 24 Jan 2014 10:03
Would love to gift this to my daughter for her birthday!
- Posted Fri, 24 Jan 2014 08:59
- Jorge Alexandre F.de Abreu
Please, indulge me..
- Posted Thu, 23 Jan 2014 15:55
- Hannah Stewart
Hey BD, when will you announce the winner? I'm on the edge of my seat...
- Posted Wed, 22 Jan 2014 19:15
Imagine how many books you can buy with even 'only' a million. Oh my gosh. Personal library, I see you coming.
- Posted Wed, 22 Jan 2014 08:22
- Emma Hirstle
Just think how many more books I could order from Book depository if I had a laptop rather than just using my phone ;)
- Posted Tue, 21 Jan 2014 06:19
- Carolyn Barnett
- Posted Tue, 21 Jan 2014 01:54
- susan king
Thank you for the chance to win this !!
- Posted Tue, 21 Jan 2014 00:28 Under review
- Sharon McDonald
- Posted Tue, 21 Jan 2014 00:16 Under review
- HEATHER CAIN
I would love to win this macbook air as my stupid laptop is awful and keeps crashnig and is soooo slooooow
- Posted Mon, 20 Jan 2014 23:45 Under review
Gotsta win the apple
- Posted Mon, 20 Jan 2014 22:24
- Megan Ventura
This would be awesome
- Posted Mon, 20 Jan 2014 19:01
- carole eaves
wow nice prize.
- Posted Mon, 20 Jan 2014 18:30
- Naddy Bh.
- Posted Mon, 20 Jan 2014 09:00
- Lynne Cahill
- Posted Mon, 20 Jan 2014 06:05
- Marty Harris
This is a great giveaway
- Posted Mon, 20 Jan 2014 04:17
- Tara Woods
Awesome prize! Good luck all.
- Posted Mon, 20 Jan 2014 01:18
- yvonne van wensveen
My husband and I are in our eighties and computer enthusiasts. One problem- we share an iPad between us. I would like to win this and give it to him for his 87th. Birthday on 6th. May.
- Posted Sun, 19 Jan 2014 22:53
- M P Greenwood
Awesome Prize. Sure would appreciate this. Thanks.
- Posted Sun, 19 Jan 2014 21:41
Write a Comment
- 1. No purchase necessary. Proof of entering is not proof of receipt of entry.
- Book Depository Team
- Anna Content Manager View posts >
- Adam Spinach View posts >
- Noriko Tsuchiya Author View posts >
- Eric Admin View posts >
- Ben Elliss Head of IT View posts >
View more team members >
- Admin The Book Depository View posts >
- Mr McPaws Poet and kitten View posts >
- Alice Hart Davis Author View posts >
- Sibella Court Author View posts >
- Gordon Grice Gordon Grice View posts >
- Barry Chicken House View posts >
- Hugh Aldersey Williams Author View posts >
- Mark Forsyth Author View posts >
- Stevo Senior Designer View posts >
- Thalia Guest blogger View posts >
- Jason Senior front end Dev View posts >
- Mark Content Manager View posts >
- Publisher Blogs
- Alma Books Bloggerel
- Continuum philosophy
- Faber's Thought Fox
- Harvard University Press Publicity
- Indiana University Press
- Jam Language Publishing
- North Atlantic Books
- View more publisher blog >