At last, a Zinn book that triathletes can call their own! Hundreds of thousands of road and mountain cyclists have turned to Lennard Zinn for expert bike advice. Now, with "Zinn & the Art of Triathlon Bikes," Lennard shows you how to make your triathlon bike a faster, more efficient, and smoother-running machine.
More than a simple repair manual, this book is full of clear advice on equipment choices and upgrades in the pursuit of speed. Lennard thoroughly explains the science and secrets of aerodynamics and bike position, and supplies detailed instructions on how to extract maximum performance from your tri bike.
Clearly illustrated with hundreds of detailed illustrations, "Zinn & the Art of Triathlon Bikes" is also filled with Pro Tips from the sport's most creative speed demons. Shave time from your bike split, save money on travel and maintenance, and get the go-fast tricks of the stars.With Lennard Zinn's expertise, you'll gain invaluable know-how and the confidence to tackle any repair or upgrade.
LOOK INSIDE TO FIND:
- The best way to pack and travel with your bike
- How to fine-tune your position for power and efficiency
- The right way to install and adjust aerobars and extensions
- How to choose the best wheels and tires
- The slickest and handiest third brake lever for your aero position
- The truth about aero: what makes you fast and what doesn't
- Pro Tips from triathlon's leading experts in technology and biodynamics
- Parts upgrades for speed and performance
- Problem-solving tips and tricks to unstick frozen parts and think your way through the
seemingly impossible repair
- More than 300 comprehensive illustrations and basic step-by-step instructions for regular
maintenance to keep your tri bike in perfect conditionshow more