What's Wrong with Rights? : Social Movements, Law and Liberal Imaginations
- Paperback | 272 pages
- 135 x 215 x 17mm | 262g
- 15 Jan 2018
- PLUTO PRESS
- London, United Kingdom
Other books in Revolutionary Groups & Movements
06 Dec 2001
24 Mar 2016
01 Jan 2009
01 Sep 2007
About Radha D'Souza
Table of contents
Part 1: The Rights Resurgence
1. Social Movements, Law and Liberal Imaginations
2. What's Wrong With Rights?
3. Rights In the `Epoch of Imperialism'
Part 2: Re-scripting Rights
4. International Election Monitoring: From `will of the People' to the `Right to free and Fair Elections'
5. The Rights of Victims: From Authorisation to Accountability
6. Intangible Property Rights: The IMF as Underwriters
7. `Rights in International Neoliberal Risk-Governance Regime
8. Rights and Social Movements in the `Epoch' of Imperialism