Urban Quilting : Quilt Patterns for the Modern-Day Home
A comprehensive guide for both first-time quilters and those looking for a refresher course, Urban Quilting teaches you everything you need to know about this timeless craft. Each pattern contains instructions for three different quilt sizes, with designs that feature bold colors and geometric shapes that will stand out and look stunning in your home.
Urban Quilting includes:
* 10 quilt designs, each with patterns for 3 sizes, for making up to 30 quilts
* Beginner-friendly content, including everything you need to know to get started
* Detailed instructions with clear diagrams so you can learn quickly and easily
* Insightful information on the history of quilting and how today's quilters are modernizing the craft
- Hardback | 144 pages
- 191 x 254 x 17.78mm | 680.39g
- 19 Jan 2021
- Random House USA Inc
- Blue Star Press
- United States
- Full-colour photographs, patterns
Yvette Streeter, Editor, Mollie Makes
"Wendy is a self-taught quilter and like many of us learned to quilt the 'long and hard way.' She embraced the rich traditions of quilting, added her unique point of view and in Urban Quilting, shares what she's learned along the way in 10 beautiful quilt patterns. Wendy writes detailed patterns and informs the reader from a historical and personal perspective about each quilt. Urban Quilting is a perfect introduction for beginners and the unique designs will appeal to experienced quilters as well."
Jacquie Gering, author of WALK: Mastering Machine Quilting with Your Walking Foot
"Bold, modern designs and inspiring photography-freshen up both your home decor and quilting repertoire with Wendy's striking style. Clear instructions, detailed diagrams, and plenty of background knowledge make Urban Quilting a must for beginners and patchwork pros alike."
Alice Hadley, Editor - Love Patchwork & Quilting magazine
About Wendy Chow