Twochubbycubs Fast and Filling : 100 Delicious Slimming Recipes
Fast and Filling, is the second cookbook from Sunday Times bestselling authors, the twochubbycubs - packed 100 more tasty slimming recipes, all under 500 calories, beautifully photographed and easy to make - these meals and snacks are designed to help with your weight loss and ensure you save precious time in the kitchen too - whether that's through meals cooked in minutes, or dinner ideas that can be scaled up and batch cooked for later.
What to expect:
- All recipes are calorie counted with clear indications of portions and prep and cook timings + flavour and cooking tips.
- 2CC store cupboard essentials.
- Recipe symbols throughout: easy to scale, quick to make, good for lunches, freeze well, dairy-free, gluten-free, veggie and vegan + smart swaps - ideas to make each recipe work for your dietary requirements.
- Simple, affordable, family-friendly ingredients.
- Chapters include: Bangin' Breakfasts, Minute Meals (for those in a hurry!), One Pan, Low & Slow, Tighten the Belt (for pre-pay day!), Fakeaways and Sweet Treats.
- Miniblogs of signature silliness with each recipe - James and Paul will give you a newfound confidence to get cooking and have you laughing along the road to weight loss!
- Hardback | 256 pages
- 195 x 248 x 26mm | 1,000g
- 12 Oct 2021
- HODDER & STOUGHTON
- Yellow Kite
- United Kingdom
Other books in this series
02 Apr 2019
30 Apr 2020
01 Feb 2017
About James and Paul Anderson
MORE ABOUT THE AUTHORS:
James is a rakish, slender Geordie dandy who occasionally deigns to write a recipe or a funny story for the blog, but who spends most of his time looking at the fluff in his belly-button and wondering where it all comes from. Paul is slightly younger, though you wouldn't know it to look at him - the stresses of being married to James have left him haunted and as pale as moonlit milk.
Paul is the chef and makes beautiful dishes from good, simple ingredients. He also makes a catastrophic mess in any room he's in for longer than a minute. Together they're the twochubbycubs, the slightly spherical pairing behind one of the UK's most successful slimming blogs. Through twochubbycubs, hundreds of thousands of people have discovered that diet food doesn't need to be dismal and slimming doesn't need to be a chore. They say, 'Together, we'll laugh ourselves thin. Or diet trying'.