A Tree Is a Plant
In this newly illustrated book, you will learn how a tree grows and how it gets food and water. You can also find out what happens to water after it travels through a tree's roots, branches, and leaves, and how to figure out a tree's age.
Clyde Robert Bulla's simple and concise text and Stacey Schuett's lush illustrations follow a tree's continuous life cycle through spring, summer, winter, and fall.
- Hardback | 40 pages
- 212.9 x 262.1 x 9.1mm | 367.42g
- 01 Nov 2001
- HarperCollins Publishers Inc
- HarperCollins Children's Books
- New York, NY, United States
- Illustrations, unspecified
Other books in this series
21 Mar 2003