Top 10 Rome : 2019
Stroll through Piazza di Spagna and the Spanish Steps, see remarkable world treasures in the Vatican, explore the beautiful squares and cooling fountains, or step back in time to Ancient Rome at the Colosseum and the Pantheon. From Top 10 artistic masterpieces to Top 10 cafes and ice cream parlours, discover the best of Rome with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Rome:
- Eleven easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase the best of Rome's attractions, covering the Vatican City, the Pantheon, the Colosseum, Piazza Navone, and more
- Free laminated pull-out map of Rome, plus seven colour neighbourhood maps
- In-depth neighbourhood guides explore Rome's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Piazza Navona, Around the Pantheon, Campo de' Fiori to the Capitoline, The Spanish Steps and Villa Borghese, Ancient Rome, The Esquiline and Lateran, The Quirinal and Via Veneto, Trastevere and Prati, and Beyond the City Walls
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide? Try DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Rome or DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Italy.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.
- Paperback | 192 pages
- 105 x 190 x 15mm | 275g
- 06 Sep 2018
- Dorling Kindersley Ltd
- DK Eyewitness Travel
- London, United Kingdom
- 4th edition
Other books in this series
30 Mar 2017
22 Jan 2019
19 Feb 2019
22 Jan 2019
About Dk Travel
DK Travel's highly visual guides show you what others only tell you, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your trip.
Our travel writers report on what to see, eat, drink and do around the world, while the very best photographs and illustrations bring cities, regions and countries to life. We publish guides to more than 200 destinations around the world, from handy pocket-sized city guides to comprehensive country guides.
DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.