Top 10 Paris : 2019
Take a Paris walking tour, see world famous artworks at the Louvre, marvel at the Eiffel Tower, or explore beautiful Notre-Dame. From Top 10 parks and gardens to Top 10 things to do for free - discover the best of Paris with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Paris:
- Thirteen easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase the best attractions in Paris, covering Sacre-Coeur, Arc de Triomphe, Sainte-Chapelle, the Musee d'Orsay, and more
- Free laminated pull-out map of Paris, plus eleven colour neighbourhood maps
- In-depth neighbourhood guides explore Paris's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Ile de la Cite and Ile St-Louis, Beaubourg and Les Halles, Marais and the Bastille, Tuileries and Opera, Champs-Elysees, Invalides and the Eiffel Tower, St-Germain, Latin Quarter and Luxembourg, Jardin des Plantes, Chaillot Quarter, Montmartre and Pigalle, and more
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide to Paris? Try DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Paris or DK Eyewitness Travel Guide France.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.
- Paperback | 192 pages
- 101 x 191 x 15mm | 276g
- 06 Sep 2018
- Dorling Kindersley Ltd
- DK Eyewitness Travel
- London, United Kingdom
- 4th edition
Other books in this series
19 Jan 2018
02 Aug 2018
22 Jan 2019
01 Jul 2014
06 Sep 2018
02 Aug 2018
03 Feb 2015
09 Apr 2018
01 Nov 2018
06 Sep 2018
25 Sep 2019
About DK Eyewitness
DK Travel's highly visual guides show you what others only tell you, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your trip.
Our travel writers report on what to see, eat, drink and do around the world, while the very best photographs and illustrations bring cities, regions and countries to life. We publish guides to more than 200 destinations around the world, from handy pocket-sized city guides to comprehensive country guides.
DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.