Top 10 Malta and Gozo
Inside Top 10 Malta and Gozo:
- Eight easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase the best attractions on Malta and Gozo, covering Palazzo Parisio in Naxxar, the village of Marsaxlokk, the Dwejra coastline and more
- Free laminated pull-out map of Malta and Gozo , plus over six full-colour area maps
- In-depth area guides explore the most interesting neighbourhoods, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips, including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Birgu (Vittoriosa), Bugibba, Comino, Marsaskala, Mellieha, Naxxar, Rabat, Sliema, St Julian's, Valletta and more
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.
- Paperback | 128 pages
- 103 x 190 x 10mm | 183g
- 12 Oct 2018
- Dorling Kindersley Ltd
- DK Eyewitness Travel
- London, United Kingdom
Other books in this series
30 Mar 2017
7,98 € 9,38 €
Save 1,40 €
22 Jan 2019
16,72 € 22,07 €
Save 5,35 €
About Mary-Ann Gallagher
DK Travel's highly visual guides show you what others only tell you, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your trip.
Our travel writers report on what to see, eat, drink and do around the world, while the very best photographs and illustrations bring cities, regions and countries to life. We publish guides to more than 200 destinations around the world, from handy pocket-sized city guides to comprehensive country guides.
DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.