Top 10 Malta and Gozo
Step back in time at Malta's Hagar Qim and Mnajdra temples, marvel at the interior of St John's Co-Cathedral in Valletta, explore the historic streets of Mdina in Gozo or laze around the Blue Lagoon in Comino. From Top 10 restaurants to Top 10 areas of natural beauty, discover the best of the Maltese archipelago with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Malta and Gozo:
- Easy-to-follow itineraries to help you make the most of your trip
- Top 10 lists showcase the best attractions on Malta and Gozo, covering Palazzo Parisio in Naxxar, the village of Marsaxlokk, the Dwejra coastline and more
- Free laminated pull-out map of Malta and Gozo, plus six full-colour area maps
- In-depth area guides explore the most interesting neighbourhoods, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips, including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Valletta, Tas-Sliema, St Julian's and the Three Cities, northern, central and southern Malta, Comino and more
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.
- Paperback | 128 pages
- 119 x 191 x 12mm | 192g
- 01 Jul 2015
- Dorling Kindersley Ltd
- DK Eyewitness Travel
- London, United Kingdom
- New edition
- w. numerous col. ill.
Other books in this series
30 Mar 2017
22 Jan 2019
22 Jan 2019
19 Feb 2019
About Mary-Ann Gallagher
DK Travel's highly visual guides show you what others only tell you, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your trip.
Our travel writers report on what to see, eat, drink and do around the world, while the very best photographs and illustrations bring cities, regions and countries to life. We publish guides to more than 200 destinations around the world, from handy pocket-sized city guides to comprehensive country guides.
DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.