Top 10 Lisbon
Discover international masterpieces at the Museu Calouste Gulbenkian, take a quaint tram ride through intricately tiled streets, enjoy a vibrant nightlife in Cais do Sodre, or head to Sintra to explore dazzling palaces and ample greenery. From Top 10 churches and monasteries to the Top 10 beaches - this easy-to-use travel guide is packed with information to help you discover the very best of Lisbon.
Inside Top 10 Lisbon:
- Ten easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend or a four-day trip
- Top 10 lists showcase Lisbon's best attractions, covering Castelo de Sao Jorge, Mosteiro dos Jeronimos, Torre de Belem, the Se and many more
- Free laminated pull-out map of Lisbon, plus eight colour neighbourhood maps
- In-depth neighbourhood guides explore Lisbon's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Alfama, Castelo, Baixa to Restauradores, Chiado, Bairro Alto, Avenida and more
Staying for longer and looking for a comprehensive guide to the region? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Lisbon for more in-depth information.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.
- Paperback | 128 pages
- 131 x 193 x 13mm | 204g
- 17 Jan 2017
- Dorling Kindersley Ltd
- DK Eyewitness Travel
- London, United Kingdom
- New edition
Other books in this series
30 Mar 2017
22 Jan 2019
22 Jan 2019
19 Feb 2019
DK Travel's highly visual guides show you what others only tell you, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your trip.
Our travel writers report on what to see, eat, drink and do around the world, while the very best photographs and illustrations bring cities, regions and countries to life. We publish guides to more than 200 destinations around the world, from handy pocket-sized city guides to comprehensive country guides.
DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.