Top 10 Iceland : 2019
Take a Golden Circle tour, wonder at geysers, waterfalls and volcanoes, relax in the Blue Lagoon, explore the best things to do in Reykjavik, or learn about the Vikings and their legends. From Top 10 festivals to Top 10 things to do for free - discover the best of Iceland with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Iceland:
- Nine easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase the best Iceland attractions, covering the Golden Circle, Blue Lagoon, Reykjavik, and more
- Free laminated pull-out map of Iceland, plus seven colour area maps
- In-depth neighbourhood guides explore Iceland's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out, and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop, and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa, and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Reykavik, West Iceland and the Snaefellsnes Peninsula, the Westfjords, North Iceland, East Iceland, South Iceland, the Highland Interior and more
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.
- Paperback | 144 pages
- 101 x 190 x 11mm | 216g
- 02 Aug 2018
- Dorling Kindersley Ltd
- DK Eyewitness Travel
- London, United Kingdom
- 5th edition
- w. 214 ill., 1 pull-out map
Other books in this series
30 Mar 2017
22 Jan 2019
19 Feb 2019
22 Jan 2019
About Dk Travel
DK Travel's highly visual guides show you what others only tell you, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your trip.
Our travel writers report on what to see, eat, drink and do around the world, while the very best photographs and illustrations bring cities, regions and countries to life. We publish guides to more than 200 destinations around the world, from handy pocket-sized city guides to comprehensive country guides.
DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.