Top 10 Hong Kong
Take the historic tram up the Peak, ride the Star Ferry between Kowloon and Hong Kong Island, join the crowds at the Happy Valley Races, explore the buzzing night markets or browse in Tsim Sha Tsui's designer stores. From Top 10 ways to experience real China to Top 10 things to do for free - discover the best of Hong Kong with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Hong Kong:
- Eleven easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase the best Hong Kong attractions, covering Central's State Square, Stanley, the Tau Long Wan coastline and more
- Free laminated pull-out map of Hong Kong, plus eleven colour neighbourhood maps
- In-depth neighbourhood guides explore Hong Kong's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Hong Kong Island, Tsim Sha Tsui, Yau Ma Tei, Mong Kok and Prince Edward, New Kowloon, the New Territories, Outlying Islands, Macau, Shenzhen, Guangzhou and more
Staying for longer and looking for a comprehensive guide to the mainland? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide China.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.
- Paperback | 160 pages
- 98 x 191 x 15mm | 238g
- 01 Sep 2016
- Dorling Kindersley Ltd
- DK Eyewitness Travel
- London, United Kingdom
- New edition
Other books in this series
30 Mar 2017
22 Jan 2019
19 Feb 2019
22 Jan 2019
About Dk Travel
DK Travel's highly visual guides show you what others only tell you, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your trip.
Our travel writers report on what to see, eat, drink and do around the world, while the very best photographs and illustrations bring cities, regions and countries to life. We publish guides to more than 200 destinations around the world, from handy pocket-sized city guides to comprehensive country guides.
DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.