Top 10 Dubrovnik and the Dalmatian Coast
Spend time in Dubrovnik's Old City, hire a yacht and sail around Split or explore the seaside resort of Hvar. From Top 10 museums and galleries to the Top 10 beaches - discover the best of Dubrovnik and the Dalmatian Coast with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Dubrovnik and the Dalmatian Coast:
- Seven easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase Dubrovnik and the Dalmatian Coast's best attractions, covering Split, Hvar, Vis, Korkula and many more
- Free laminated pull-out map of Dubrovnik and the Dalmatian Coast, plus five colour neighbourhood maps
- In-depth neighbourhood guides explore Dubrovnik and the Dalmatian Coast's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Dubrovnik, the Dalmation Islands, the Makarska Riviera and Split, and more
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide to Dubrovnik and the Dalmatian Coast? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Croatia.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.
- Paperback | 128 pages
- 102 x 191 x 13mm | 187g
- 30 Mar 2017
- Dorling Kindersley Ltd
- DK Eyewitness Travel
- London, United Kingdom
- New edition
Other books in this series
30 Mar 2017
22 Jan 2019
22 Jan 2019
19 Feb 2019
About Dk Travel
DK Travel's highly visual guides show you what others only tell you, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your trip.
Our travel writers report on what to see, eat, drink and do around the world, while the very best photographs and illustrations bring cities, regions and countries to life. We publish guides to more than 200 destinations around the world, from handy pocket-sized city guides to comprehensive country guides.
DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.