Top 10 Copenhagen : 2019
Inside Top 10 Copenhagen:
- Seven easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend or a four day trip
- Top 10 lists showcase the best Copenhagen attractions, covering Tivoli, Amalienborg, Christiana and more
- Free laminated pull-out map of Copenhagen, plus over five full-colour area maps
- In-depth neighbourhood guides explore Copenhagen's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips, including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop, and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Tivoli North to Gothersgade; Norrebro, Osterbro and North of Gothersgade; Vesterbro and Frederiksberg; Christianshavn and Holmen; Beyond Copenhagen and more
Staying for longer as part of a bigger trip around Denmark? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Denmark.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.
- Paperback | 128 pages
- 102 x 191 x 10mm | 183g
- 02 Aug 2018
- Dorling Kindersley Ltd
- DK Eyewitness Travel
- London, United Kingdom
Other books in this series
30 Mar 2017
22 Jan 2019
19 Feb 2019
22 Jan 2019
About Dk Travel
DK Travel's highly visual guides show you what others only tell you, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your trip.
Our travel writers report on what to see, eat, drink and do around the world, while the very best photographs and illustrations bring cities, regions and countries to life. We publish guides to more than 200 destinations around the world, from handy pocket-sized city guides to comprehensive country guides.
DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.