Top 10 Amsterdam
Take an Amsterdam walking tour, see remarkable world treasures at the Amsterdam Museum, explore the canals and waterways, admire the wooden vaulted ceiling and magnificent organ in Oude Kerk, or step back in time at the Anne Frank Museum. From Top 10 performing arts venues to Top 10 things to do for free - discover the best of Amsterdam with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Amsterdam:
- Ten easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a four-day trip
- Top 10 lists showcase the best Amsterdam attractions, covering the Rijksmuseum, van Gogh Museum, Anne Frank's House, and more
- Free laminated pull-out map of Amsterdam, plus over 7 colour neighbourhood maps
- In-depth neighbourhood guides explore Amsterdam's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Oude Zijde, Nieuwe Zijde, Western Canal Ring, Central Canal Ring, Eastern Canal Ring, Museum Quarter, Plantage, and more
Staying for longer and looking for a comprehensive guide to Amsterdam? Try DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Amsterdam or DK Eyewitness Travel Guide The Netherlands.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.
- Paperback | 160 pages
- 102 x 191 x 12mm | 241g
- 02 Aug 2018
- Dorling Kindersley Ltd
- DK Eyewitness Travel
- London, United Kingdom
- 2nd edition
- w. 227 ill., insert: pull-out map
Other books in this series
30 Mar 2017
22 Jan 2019
19 Feb 2019
22 Jan 2019
About Dk Travel
DK Travel's highly visual guides show you what others only tell you, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your trip.
Our travel writers report on what to see, eat, drink and do around the world, while the very best photographs and illustrations bring cities, regions and countries to life. We publish guides to more than 200 destinations around the world, from handy pocket-sized city guides to comprehensive country guides.
DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.