"Ballard's inspiring series, featuring guardian angel Augusta Goodnight, deserves a golden halo."
- Carolyn Hart
"Augusta has got to be one of the cleverest and wittiest angels ever to grace a cozy mystery!"
- "Baldwin [Kansas] Ledger
"Ballard's warmth and compassion for her characters make this series a must for readers who like their mysteries on the cozy side."
- "Publishers Weekly
"A charming, oftentimes whimsical small-town angelic cozy starring characters that are so delightful and amusing, readers will want to finish the book in one sitting."
- "Midwest Book Review on "The Angel Whispered Danger
"A true cozy with an added heavenly element."
- "Mystery News on "The Angel Whispered Danger
"A heartwarming cozy with the right mix of wacky characters and small-town charm."
- "Southern Scribe on "Shadow of an Angel
"Keeps you reading with an offbeat succession of small-town characters and Augusta's quirky warmth."
- "The Charlotte Observer on "An Angel To Die For
"Light, bouncy prose, small-town Southern perspective and characters, and a most fetching angel make this first volume . . . a real charmer."
- "Library Journal on "Angel at Troublesome Creekshow more