Think History: Modern Times 1750-1990 Core Pupil Book 3
Out of ideas for the holidays?
- Paperback | 224 pages
- 196 x 266 x 11mm | 544g
- 28 Jan 2004
- Pearson Education Limited
- Harlow, United Kingdom
- colour illustrations
Other books in this series
03 Jul 2003
28 Jan 2004
24 Sep 2003
Table of contents
1. Were the changes in agriculture a revolution?
2. Were the changes in industry a revolution?
3. Working-class reactions: did everyone agree with the changes in agriculture and industry?
4. What political hurdles did people have to overcome to gain the vote?
Theme 2: Rights and freedoms
5. From slavery to civil rights: what was the black person's experience of the United States of America?
6. How 'great' was the British Empire?
7. How did life change for Jews living in Europe, 1914-45
Theme 3: The changing nature of warfare in the twentieth century
8. Why do wars happen?
9. How and why did twentieth century warfare change?
10. Has the impact of war on civilians changed during the twentieth century?