The Protection of Geographical Indications : Law and Practice
* First volume to examine the 2012 European regulation on quality schemes for agricultural products and foodstuffs
* Scrutinises the proposed amendments to the Community Trade Marks Regulation on certification marks
* Uniquely considers the 2013 Customs Regulation.
* Offers the most up to date Practitioner book that considers the 2012 changes to geographical indications law.
The Protection Of Geographical Indications examines from a practitioner's perspective the European laws concerning the protection of geographical indications and geographical trade marks. The book expertly annotates the 2012 European regulation on quality schemes for agricultural products and foodstuffs, the proposed amendments to the Community Trade Marks Regulation on certification marks and the new Customs Regulation which deals with the counterfeiting of geographical indications.
Offering a clear and concise analysis of the updates to European laws that are concerned with geographical indications, this detailed discussion will be an important resource for IP practitioners at all levels. Students and academics concerned with IP law as well as agricultural law and policy, and law and development, will also find much of value in this authorative volume.
- Hardback | 512 pages
- 176 x 244 x 32mm | 1,019.98g
- 14 Aug 2014
- Edward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Cheltenham, United Kingdom
Other books in this series
13 Jul 2013
14 Aug 2014
14 Oct 2014
31 Oct 2017
31 Dec 2018
31 Oct 2017
About Prof. Michael Blakeney
Table of contents