The Politics of Suffering : Syria's Palestinian Refugee Camps
Out of ideas for the holidays?
- Paperback | 208 pages
- 152 x 229 x 12.7mm | 268g
- 01 Jul 2016
- Indiana University Press
- Bloomington, IN, United States
- 19 b&w illus.
Looking for beautiful books?
Other books in this series
07 Nov 2013
Table of contents
1. Informal Citizens: Palestinian Refugees in Syria
2. From Humanitarianism to Development: UNRWA and Palestinian Refugees
3. Sumd and Sustainability: Reinterpreting Development in Palestinian Refugee Camps
4. "Must We Live in Barracks to Convince People We Are Refugees?": The Politics of Camp Improvement
5. "A Camp Is a Feeling Inside": Urbanization and the Boundaries of Palestinian Refugee Identity
Conclusion: Beyond Suffering and Victimhood
About Nell Gabiam