The Tarnished Fed

The Tarnished Fed : Behind Closed Doors: Forty Years of Successes, Failures, Mystique, and Humor

2.5 (2 ratings by Goodreads)
By (author) 

List price: US$16.95

Currently unavailable

Add to wishlist

AbeBooks may have this title (opens in new window).

Try AbeBooks

Description

According to author Jim Kudlinski, monetary policy accounts for only 17 percent of what the Fed actually does. The other 83 percent of the Fed's work has remained "hidden behind closed doors," he says--until now.show more

Product details

  • Paperback | 250 pages
  • 134 x 200 x 16mm | 358.34g
  • Vantage Press
  • New York, NY, United States
  • English
  • black & white tables, figures
  • 0533163188
  • 9780533163182

About Dr Jim Kudlinski

A resident of Overland Park, Kansas, Jim Kudlinski has a Ph.D. in business from Americn University. He is a former director of Federal Reserve Bank operations nationwide, and former CEO of five commercial and two mortgage banks. He is a Fed "insider," familiar with the policies and inner workings of America's most important financial institution. Though he has published many articles in banking-trade and Fed publications, "The Tarnished Fed" is the first comprehensive overview of the author's experiences with the Fed across many decades.show more

Rating details

2 ratings
2.5 out of 5 stars
5 0% (0)
4 0% (0)
3 50% (1)
2 50% (1)
1 0% (0)
Book ratings by Goodreads
Goodreads is the world's largest site for readers with over 50 million reviews. We're featuring millions of their reader ratings on our book pages to help you find your new favourite book. Close X