Suzuki Violin School : Violin Part
* Revised editing of pieces, including bowings and fingerings
* Additional exercises, some from Shinichi Suzuki, plus additional insight and suggestions for teachers
* Text in English, French, German, and Spanish
* Musical notation guide
* Fingerboard position. Titles: Lullaby (Tonalization) (Schubert) * Lullaby (Tonalization) (Brahms) * Concerto No. 2 in G Major, Op. 13, 3rd Movement (Seitz) * Concerto No. 5 in D Major, Op. 22, 1st Movement (Seitz) * Concerto No. 5 in D Major, Op. 22, 3rd Movement (Seitz) * Concerto in A Minor, 1st Movement, Op. 3, No. 6 (Vivaldi/Nachez) * Concerto in A Minor, 3rd Movement, Op. 3, No. 6 (Vivaldi/Nachez) * Perpetual Motion, "Little Suite No. 6" (Bohm) * Concerto for Two Violins in D Minor, BWV 1043, 1st Movement, Violin II (Bach). For a complete list of the most recent printings by AMPV number, go to alfred.com/suzuki. This title is available in SmartMusic.
- Sheet music | 31 pages
- 220 x 296 x 4mm | 140.61g
- 01 Dec 2008
- Alfred Music
- Revised ed.
Other books in this series
01 Dec 2008
Mixed media product
01 Sep 2002