Turn back the clock in just two at-home sessions per week!
Based on results published in the "Journal of the American Medical Association, this scientifically proven strength-training program:
* Replaces fat with muscle
* Reverses bone loss
* Improves energy and balance
What are the years doing to your body?
* Have you lost strength?
* Does a busy day leave you worn out?
* Must you eat less to maintain your weight?
* Are your favorite sports less fun than they used to be?
* Do you notice fat where there used to be muscle?
These changes are not inevitable. They can be prevented--and reversed!
From the famed research labs of Tufts University, here's a scientifically proven strength-training program that turns back the clock for women aged 35 and up--replacing fat with muscle, reversing bone loss, increasing strength and energy, improving balance and flexibility--all in just two at-home sessions per
Miriam E. Nelson's research created news worldwide when the results were published in the "Journal of the American Medical Association. After a year of strength training twice a week, women's bodies were 15 to 20 years more youthful. Without drugs, they regained bone, helping to prevent osteoporosis. They became stronger--in most cases even stronger than when they were young. Their balance and flexibility improved. They were leaner and trimmer, without changing what they ate. What's more, the women were so energized, they became 27 percent more active. No other program--whether diet, medication, or aerobic exercise--has ever achieved comparable results.
"Strong Women Stay Young shows women how to get the same remarkable benefits athome or in the office, working out just twice a week. Individualized instructions get couch potatoes started--and help exercise buffs break through plateaus. Significant improvements are seen after just four weeks. This major new book features:
* Eight simple, safe exercises done standing or seated--no sweat, no special clothes
* Fully illustrated step-by-step instructions that any woman can customize to her needs
* Important new information on muscle, bone, balance, and fitness--explaining why this program works
* Progress logs for the critical first 12 weeks
* Bonus: complete strength-training program to do at the gym
This scientifically tested program is proven safe and effective for beginning, intermediate, and advanced exercisers. All it takes is two short sessions a week to improve how you feel, what you can do, and how you look--for the rest of your life!show more