Speaking from Among the Bones : A Flavia de Luce Mystery Book 5
Eleven-year-old Flavia de Luce is intrigued. Why would anyone want to kill the much-admired organist in such a brutal and bizarre fashion?
Why place his body in the tomb? And what happened to the remains of the previous occupant?
The mystery leads Flavia deep into the past, to a strange story of lost manuscripts and ancient relics...
Praise for the historical Flavia de Luce mysteries:
'The Flavia de Luce novels are now a cult favourite' Mail on Sunday
'A cross between Dodie Smith's I Capture The Castle and the Addams family...delightfully entertaining' Guardian
Fans of M. C. Beaton's Agatha Raisin, Frances Brody and Alexander McCall Smith will enjoy the Flavia de Luce mysteries:
1. Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie
2. The Weed That Strings the Hangman's Bag
3. A Red Herring Without Mustard
4. I Am Half Sick of Shadows
5. Speaking From Among the Bones
6. The Dead in Their Vaulted Arches
7. As Chimney Sweepers Come To Dust
8. Thrice the Brinded Cat Hath Mew'd
9. The Grave's a Fine and Private Place
If you're looking for a cosy crime series to keep you hooked then look no further than the Flavia de Luce mysteries.
* Each Flavia de Luce mystery can be read as a standalone or in series order *
- Paperback | 400 pages
- 134 x 198 x 26mm | 326g
- 27 Mar 2014
- Orion Publishing Co
- Orion (an Imprint of The Orion Publishing Group Ltd )
- London, United Kingdom
Other books in this series
15 Mar 2012
03 Feb 2011
08 Feb 2018
22 Sep 2016
24 Aug 2017
08 Oct 2015
27 Mar 2014
25 Mar 2015
About Alan Bradley
To find out more, visit www.flaviadeluce.com.