Sobolev Spaces: Volume 140 : Pure and applied Mathematics
This second edition of Adam's 'classic' reference text contains many additions and much modernizing and refining of material. The basic premise of the book remains unchanged: Sobolev Spaces is intended to provide a solid foundation in these spaces for graduate students and researchers alike.
- Hardback | 320 pages
- 156 x 226 x 26mm | 599.99g
- 05 Jul 2011
- Elsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Academic Press Inc
- San Diego, United States
- 2nd edition
Other books in this series
05 Jul 2011
12 May 1988
07 Sep 1979
01 May 1989
Table of contents
* Develops at length the intrinsic definition and properties of Sobolev spaces, in particular their imbedding, compact imbedding, interpolation and extension properties.
* Provides a thorough treatment of the real interpolation method and its application to Lorentz and Besov spaces.
* Includes surveys of other fractional-order spaces (Bessel potentials, Triebel-Lizorkin).
* Develops the theory of Orlicz and Orlicz-Sobolev spaces and their imbeddings.
About Robert A. Adams