The Silk Route
List price: US$14.95
We can notify you when this item is back in stockAdd to wishlist
With lavish illustrations and a highly informative text, The Silk Route traces the early history of the silk trade-from the mulberry groves of China to the marketplace in Byzantium-and explores how two of the world's greatest empires were brought together, forever opening the channels of commerce between East and West.
Out of ideas for the holidays?
- Hardback | 32 pages
- 213.36 x 266.7 x 5.08mm | 181.44g
- 02 Feb 2020
- HarperCollins Publishers Inc
- HarperCollins Children's Books
- New York, NY, United States
- colour illustrations, maps