No matter how good you think your sex life is, there's always a tip, trick or technique to make it even better. And you won't find a better compilation of libido-lifting, orgasm-orbiting, titillating titbits! The Sex Doctor combines the very latest in sex research with hundreds of hot sex tips to guarantee bliss between the sheets for everyone. With practical action plans, intelligent advice, how-to's and don't-ever's, prepare to be inspired, amused and, above all, entertained.
· Singles sex and how to get more of it
· The top five things your new lover's hoping for
· Foolproof ways to tell how you rate as a lover
· Find your four new hot spots
· Discover the six secrets to giving a hellish hand-job
·Does cheating count if nobody catches you?
·The best sex toys and how to choose and use them
· Are your parents getting into bed with you?
· Should you stay if the sex isn't any good?
· A sex detox and techniques sex therapists swear by
· Crucial keys to having fabulous long-term sex.
'Cox is fantastically unshockable. She has the practical, unsqueamish air of a doctor without the white coat' Observer
Tracey Cox is a bestselling author, journalist and tv presenter (The Sex Inspectors, Would Like to Meet and Under One Roof).
Her first book, Hot Sex, was an instant worldwide success. Tracey is Glamour magazine's relationships coach and has a weekly column in Closer magazine. Check out her website www.traceycox.com.show more