Secrets of Corel Painter Experts: Tips, Techniques, and Insights for Users of All Abilities
Step inside the studios of some of today's top artists, illustrators, designers, and photographers working with digital art tools. "Secrets of Corel Painter Experts: Tips,Techniques, and Insights for Users of All Abilities" allows you one-on-one access to the creative and technical process of professional artists who use Painter in their work. Organized into chapters according to the artist's area of expertise, each chapter details the professional background of an individual expert and includes techniques, insights, and resources followed by an image gallery highlighting some of their work, both personal and professional.Written as a conversation with the artist about an individual creative process, you'll find detailed, step-by-step techniques demonstrated that cover genres including illustration, fine art photography, concept art, comic book illustration,manga illustration, concept design, and fine art.This incredible resource provides inspiration and practical advice for artists and aspiring artists alike.
- Mixed media product | 304 pages
- 186 x 232 x 24mm | 1,020.58g
- 13 Nov 2010
- Cengage Learning, Inc
- Delmar Cengage Learning
- Clifton Park, United States
- col. Illustrations
Table of contents
1. Andreas Rocha, Portugal. 2. Waheed Nasir, Pakistan. 3. Richard Swiatlowski, USA. 4. Song Yang, China. 5. Aileen Strauch, Germany. 6. Wonman Kim, South Korea. 7. Brian Haberlin, USA. 8. Benjamin, China. 9. Youchan, Japan. 10. Pete Revonkorpi, Finland. 11. Torsten Wolber, Germany. 12. Jean-Luc Touillon, France. 13. Chet Phillips, USA. 14. Mike Thompson, USA. 15. Dwayne Vance, USA. 16. John Derry, USA. 17. Jane Conner-ziser, USA.
1. Structure and Process of Supervision. 2. Supervision Models: Psychotherapy-based Non-Psychotherapy-based. 3. Effective Supervision. 4. Supervisor. Gender and Perceived Stereotypes. Theoretical Orientation, Interaction and Learning Styles. BTI Types. Negative-Harmful Supervision. 5. Supervisee. Attachment Style. Self-presentation and Self-disclosure. Interaction and Learning Styles. Theoretical Orientation. Gender & Perceived Stereotypes. 6. Assessment of the Trainee. Knowledge and Skills. Personal Dynamics. Formal Assessment Tools. 7. Supervision Ethics. 8. Legal Aspects of Supervision in Psychotherapy. 9. Impacts of Culture and Diversity on the Supervisory Relationship and Process.
About Daryl Wise
For the past 15 years, Daryl Wise has worked as owner/operator of StreetWise PR (www.StreetWisePR.com), a public relations and marketing firm near Silicon Valley. Clients include or have included Macworld Expos, the artist Peter Max, HP, Ambient Design, Adesso, Pixelmator, Gluon, and e frontier. Wise was director of the Santa Cruz Digital Arts Festival for three years and is a member of Cabrillo College's Digital Arts Advisory Committee. He is the author of SECRETS OF POSER EXPERTS and SECRETS OF COREL PAINTER EXPERTS (Course Technology PTR). Linda Hellfritsch holds degrees in traditional art and graphic design. She is a fine artist, freelance commercial artist, Web designer and writer living in La Selva Beach, California. She has curated and hung both traditional and digital art exhibitions in San Jose, San Francisco, Monterey, San Clemente and Santa Cruz. Her areas of expertise include art, design, art history, and arts education. Linda works primarily with traditional mixed media although her work has required her to design and develop digital graphic arts products. This exposure to digitally produced art has awakened a curiosity and hunger to learn more about digital art tools. She has spent the past several years talking to digital artists, experiencing their work and learning their secrets. Linda's background in traditional fine art gives her a unique perspective as a traditional artist in a digital world. In her spare time, she works as a scenic painter and props builder at the new Crocker Theater in Aptos, California.