Sams Teach Yourself Adobe Flash CS4 Professional in 24 Hours
- Paperback | 504 pages
- 187.96 x 228.6 x 33.02mm | 997.9g
- 15 May 2009
- Pearson Education (US)
- Sams Publishing
- Indianapolis, United States
- 4th edition
Other books in this series
31 Aug 2014
04 Dec 2013
19 Dec 2015
30 May 2014
13 Jan 2016
07 Jan 2013
18 Feb 2013
30 Nov 2011
28 Dec 2010
Mixed media product
15 Jun 2009
20 Sep 2014
01 Jul 2008
19 Dec 2014
28 Jun 2012
24 Apr 2013
07 Jan 2013
20 Nov 2009
19 Dec 2013
06 Jan 2014
26 Feb 2013
Back cover copy
Using this book's straightforward, step-by-step approach, you'll master the skills and technologies you need, from creating interactivity and animation to optimizing and publishing your Flash movies on the Web.
Each lesson builds on what you've already learned, giving you a rock-solid foundation for real-world success!
* Full-color figures and clear step-by-step instructions visually show you how to use Flash.
* Quizzes and Exercises at the end of each chapter help you test your knowledge.
* Notes, Tips, and Cautions provide related information, advice, and warnings.
Learn how to...
* Make the most of the updated Flash interface, including its new Motion tools
* Draw and paint original art in Flash
* Use layers and the Library to efficiently organize your content
* Build animations using shape tweening, Flash CS4's new motion tweening, and advanced inverse kinematics
* Create special effects with shapes, filters, and the new Deco Tool
* Add interactivity to your Flash movies
* Integrate a wide spectrum of audio and video content
* Use ready-built components to create sophisticated content without programming
* Get started with ActionScript 3
* Publish your movies to the Web
* Design modular Flash sites that load quickly and perform well
Phillip Kerman is an internationally recognized expert on the use of the Web and multimedia for training and entertainment. He has frequently presented at Macromedia and Adobe user conferences, and has taught Flash and other Adobe Web development technologies to working web professionals worldwide.
Lynn Beighley, a freelance web programmer and designer, has written several Flash, Dreamweaver, and Photoshop books and training CDs. She has worked at Los Alamos National Labs, Palm, and Yahoo! Her dynamic Flash advertisements have appeared on Yahoo!'s home page.
About Phillip Kerman
Table of contents