The Rough Guide to Naples, Pompeii and the Amalfi Coast (Travel Guide)
- Independent, trusted reviews written with Rough Guides' trademark blend of humour, honesty and insight, to help you get the most out of your visit, with options to suit every budget.
- Full-colour maps throughout - navigate the backstreets of Naples' Quartieri Spagnoli or grasp the layout of historic Herculaneum without needing to get online.
- Stunning images - a rich collection of inspiring colour photography.
- Things not to miss - Rough Guides' rundown of the Napoli, Pompeii and Amalfi Coast region's best sights and experiences.
- Itineraries - carefully planned routes to help you organize your trip.
- Detailed regional coverage - whether off the beaten track or in more mainstream tourist destinations, this travel guide has in-depth practical advice for every step of the way. Areas covered include: Naples; the Campi Flegrei; Herculaneum; Mount Vesuvius; Oplontis; Pompeii; Sorrento; Capri; Ischia; Procida; Caserta; the Capuas; Benevento; the Amalfi Coast. Attractions include: Paestum; Museo Nazionale di Capodimonte; Cumae; Ravello; Pompeii; Cappella Sansevero; Sorrento; Herculaneum;Museo Archeologico Nazionale; Villa San Michele; the Solfatara; Amalfi; Vesuvius; La Mortella.
- Basics - essential pre-departure practical information including getting there, local transport, accommodation, food and drink, the media, festivals, culture and etiquette, health and more.
- Background information - a Contexts chapter devoted to history, books, film and a handy language section and glossary.
Make the Most of Your Time on Earth with The Rough Guide to Naples, Pompeii and the Amalfi Coast.
- Paperback | 272 pages
- 130.3 x 198.37 x 16mm | 272.16g
- 27 Jul 2018
- Apa Publications
- ROUGH GUIDES
- London, United Kingdom
- 4th Revised edition
- COLOUR PHOTOGRAPHS & MAPS
Other books in this series
01 Apr 2019
18 Apr 2017
16 May 2017
01 Jan 2019
15 Nov 2016
01 Jun 2017
25 Jul 2018
09 Jun 2018
20 Feb 2018
20 Mar 2018
21 Mar 2017
12 Feb 2020
01 Aug 2018
03 Nov 2015