Reporter Genes : A Practical Guide
- Hardback | 158 pages
- 162.56 x 231.14 x 17.78mm | 340.19g
- 03 Oct 2007
- Humana Press Inc.
- Totowa, NJ, United States
- 2007 ed.
- 10 Tables, black and white; X, 158 p.
Other books in this series
14 Aug 2017
01 Apr 2012
12 Jun 2012
01 Oct 2010
02 May 2017
Mixed media product
21 Dec 2017
Back cover copy
Table of contents
Preface. Donald S. Anson.
1. Methodologies for staining and visualisation of '-galactosidase in
embryos and tissues. Siobhan Loughna* and Deborah Henderson.
2. Immunohistochemical Detection of Beta-Galactosidase or Green
Fluorescence Protein on Tissue Sections. Philip A. Seymour and Maike
3. Detection of Reporter Gene Expression in Murine Airways. Maria
Limberis*, Peter Bell, and James M. Wilson.
4. Three dimensional analysis of molecular signals with episcopic
imaging techniques. Wolfgang J. Weninger* & Timothy J. Mohun
5. Fluorescent proteins for cell biology. George H. Patterson*
6. Detection of GFP during nervous system development in Drosophila
melanogaster. Karin Edoff, James S. Dods and Andrea H. Brand*
7. Autofluorescent Proteins for Flow Cytometry. Charles G. Bailey and
John E. J. Rasko*
8. Fluorescent protein reporter systems for single cell measurements.
Steven K. Dower*, Eva E. Qwarnstrom and Endre Kiss-Toth
9. Subcellular Imaging of cancer cells in live mice. Robert M. Hoffman*
10. Non-invasive Imaging of Molecular Events with Bioluminescent
Reporter Genes in Living Subjects. Pritha Ray and Sanjiv Sam Gambhir*.
11. Green Fluorescent Protein as a Tracer in Chimeric Tissues. Harald
Jockusch* and Daniel Eberhard