Regulations for Administration and Training, Naval Reserve Officers' Training Corps

Regulations for Administration and Training, Naval Reserve Officers' Training Corps

List price: US$22.39

Currently unavailable

Add to wishlist

AbeBooks may have this title (opens in new window).

Try AbeBooks

Description

This historic book may have numerous typos and missing text. Purchasers can usually download a free scanned copy of the original book (without typos) from the publisher. Not indexed. Not illustrated. 1920 edition. Excerpt: ...or, in the case of a division not attached to a battalion or squadron by the division commander in accordance with the foregoing requirements without reference to the bureau, provided the quota of men in each rating and pay grade, as shown in Articles H-2304 and H-2306, is not exceeded. (4) Advancements to chief petty officer ratings and advancements in the Hospital Corps may be made only after approval by the Bureau of Navigation. Section 6. TRANSFERS H-2601. TRANSFER 07 OFFICERS AND HEN TO VOLUNTEER NAVAI RESERVE.--Officers and enlisted men of the Fleet Naval Reserve who are unable to conform to the requirements of that class may, in the discretion of the bureau, be transferred to that class of the Volunteer Naval Reserve for which qualified. (C. B. N. M. 3.) Section 7. TRAINING H-2701. TRAINING AS RESERVE CREWS.--The battalions and fleet divisions of the Fleet Reserve will be trained as reserve crews for the ships assigned to them by the commandant. The reserve crews will comprise about 75 per cent of the complements of these ships at mobilization, the remaining 25 per cent being Navy and reserve personnel of classes F-2, F-3, and F-4. H-2702. TRAINING FOR SPECIFIC DUTIES.--Each officer of the reserve crew organized by the battalion or division will be trained for a specific duty as laid down in the tables of organization. Each man will be trained for the duties of his rating on board the actual ship assigned. The bureau will furnish the publications necessary for this instruction. All officers and men will be given additional general instruction. H-2703. TRAINING CRUISES.--Battalions and fleet divisions will be cruised as units on board vessels of the same type as that for which their reserve crew is formed, or where this is...show more

Product details

  • Paperback | 232 pages
  • 189 x 246 x 12mm | 422g
  • Rarebooksclub.com
  • United States
  • English
  • black & white illustrations
  • 1236833074
  • 9781236833075