Radiographic Image Analysis
This comprehensive guide provides all the tools you need to accurately evaluate radiographic images and make the adjustments needed to acquire the best possible diagnostic quality images. You'll discover how to evaluate an image, identify any improper positioning or techniques that caused poor quality, and correct the problem. No other text is devoted to equipping you with the critical thinking skills needed to properly position patients for optimal radiographs and help minimize the need for repeat images.
- Hardback | 592 pages
- 223.52 x 279.4 x 27.94mm | 1,882.4g
- 01 Apr 2010
- Elsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Philadelphia, United States
- 3rd Revised edition
- Approx. 1182 illustrations
Table of contents
1. Guidelines for Image Analysis 2. Digital Radiography NEW! 3. Image Analysis of the Chest and Abdomen 4. Image Analysis of the Upper Extremity 5. Image Analysis of the Shoulder 6. Image Analysis of the Lower Extremity 7. Image Analysis of the Hip and Pelvis 8. Image Analysis of the Cervical and Thoracic Vertebrae 9. Image Analysis of the Lumbar Vertebrae, Sacrum, and Coccyx 10. Image Analysis of the Sternum and Ribs 11. Image Analysis of the Cranium 12. Image Analysis of the Digestive System Bibliography Glossary NEW!