This CD-ROM offers instant access to step-by-step descriptions of more than 500 nursing procedures, along with enhanced electronic media capabilities. The programme can be accessed either locally or over a network for use by a nurse in a hospital, outpatient surgery centre, long-term care facility, or home health agency. New features for this version include the addition of 15 psychiatric procedures, the ability to create new procedures, and the ability to create new competency checklists.
- Mixed media product | 16 pages
- 190.5 x 247.65 x 19.05mm | 390g
- 01 Aug 2001
- Lippincott Williams and Wilkins
- Springhouse Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Philadelphia, United States
- 20 video clips, 700 photographs and illustrations