Practical Surgical Neuropathology: A Diagnostic Approach : A Volume in the Pattern Recognition Series
Sweeping content updates keep you at the forefront of recent findings regarding pulmonary hypertension, pediatric lung disease, and all major neoplastic and non-neoplastic diseases of the lung.
A new chapter on Pulmonary Function Testing for Pathologists brings you up to date with relevant aspects of these key tests.
Improved pattern call-outs are now linked directly within the chapter, reinforcing the patterns for more efficient and complete understanding.
A user-friendly design color-codes patterns to specific entities, and key points are summarized in tables, charts, and graphs so you can quickly and easily find what you are looking for.
Expert ConsultT eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Sweeping content updates.
Patterns call-outs throughout. The patterns described initially in the text will be better linked directly within the chapter, reinforcing the patterns for further understanding.
- Hardback | 752 pages
- 222 x 281 x 31.75mm | 22,699.58g
- 20 Dec 2017
- Elsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Philadelphia, United States
- 2nd Revised edition
- Approx. 1575 illustrations (1500 in full color)
Other books in this series
16 Jan 2018
22 Jul 2016
20 Dec 2017
31 Mar 2017
08 Nov 2017
Table of contents
2. Normal Brain Histopathology
3. Intraoperative Consultation and Optimal Processing
4. Neuroradiology: The Surrogate of Gross Neuropathology
5. Integrating molecular diagnostics with surgical neuropathology
6. Diffuse Astrocytic and Oligodendroglial Tumors
7. Non-diffuse Astrocytoma Variants
8. Ependymomas and Choroid Plexus Tumors
9. Other Glial Neoplasms
10. Neuronal and Glioneuronal Neoplasms
11. Pineal Parenchymal Tumors
12. Embryonal Neoplasms of the Central Nervous System
14. Mesenchymal Tumors of the Central Nervous System
15. Tumors of Peripheral Nerve
16. Epithelial, Neuroendocrine, and Metastatic Lesions
17. Lymphomas and Histiocytic Tumors
18. Germ Cell Tumors
19. Melanocytic Neoplasms of the Central Nervous System
20. Histological features of pituitary adenomas and sellar region masses
21. Therapy-Associated Neuropathology
22. Familial Tumor Syndromes
23. Infections and Inflammatory Disorders
24. White Matter and Myelin Disorders
25. Pathology of Epilepsy
26. Vascular and Ischemic Disorders
27. Biopsy Pathology of Neurodegenerative Disorders in Adults