Practical Soft Tissue Pathology: A Diagnostic Approach : A Volume in the Pattern Recognition Series
A consistent chapter organization by histologic pattern considers soft tissue tumors the way you approach them in daily practice, helping you arrive at a quick and accurate diagnosis.
A user-friendly design color-codes patterns to specific entities, and key points are summarized in tables and text boxes, so you can quickly and easily find what you are looking for.
Sweeping content updates keep you at the forefront of recent findings regarding all major neoplastic and non-neoplastic diseases of the soft tissues.
Improved pattern call-outs are now linked directly within the chapter, reinforcing the patterns for more efficient and complete understanding.
Expert ConsultT eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Hardback | 618 pages
- 222 x 281 x 31.75mm | 1,882.41g
- 16 Jan 2018
- Elsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Philadelphia, United States
- 2nd Revised edition
- Approx. 1400 illustrations (1300 in full color)
Other books in this series
16 Jan 2018
22 Jul 2016
20 Dec 2017
31 Mar 2017
08 Nov 2017
Table of contents
2. Biologic Potential, Grading, Staging, and Reporting of Sarcomas
3. Spindle Cell Tumors of Adults
4. Pediatric Spindle Cell Tumors
5. Tumors with Myxoid Stroma
6. Epithelioid and Epithelial-like Tumors
7. Pleomorphic Sarcomas
8. Round Cell Tumors
9. Biphasic Tumors and Tumors with Mixed Patterns
10. Soft Tissue Tumors with Prominent Inflammatory Cells
11. Giant Cell-Rich Tumors
12. Adipocytic Tumors
13. Vascular Tumors
14. Cartilaginous and Osseous Soft Tissue Tumors
15. Cutaneous Mesenchymal Tumors
16. Mesenchymal Tumors of the Gastrointestinal Tract
17. Lower Genital Soft Tissue Tumors
18. Applications of Molecular Testing to Differential Diagnosis
This book belongs at the bookshelf (and tablet) of any pathologist getting acquainted with the systematic approach to the complex world of soft tissue tumours.
This excellent book could be considered as one of the key references in soft tissue pathology. It is a particularly excellent resource for pathology residents or fellows who are seeking a comprehensive but concise book on soft tissue pathology.
Kyle Perry, MD (Henry Ford Health Systems) Doody's Score: 100-5 Stars!