Practical Pulmonary Pathology: A Diagnostic Approach : A Volume in the Pattern Recognition Series
A user-friendly design color-codes patterns to specific entities, and key points are summarized in tables, charts, and graphs so you can quickly and easily find what you are looking for.
Sweeping content updates keep you at the forefront of recent findings regarding pulmonary hypertension, pediatric lung disease, and all major neoplastic and non-neoplastic diseases of the lung.
An online virtual microscope provides access to more than 150 digital slides.
A new chapter on Pulmonary Function Testing for Pathologists brings you up to date with relevant aspects of these key tests.
Improved pattern call-outs are now linked directly within the chapter, reinforcing the patterns for more efficient and complete understanding.
Expert ConsultT eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Hardback | 848 pages
- 222 x 281 x 38.1mm | 2,698.87g
- 08 Nov 2017
- Elsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Philadelphia, United States
- 3rd Revised edition
- Approx. 1320 illustrations (1300 in full color)
Other books in this series
16 Jan 2018
22 Jul 2016
20 Dec 2017
31 Mar 2017
08 Nov 2017
Table of contents
2. Pulmonary Function Testing for Pathologists
3. Optimal Processing of Diagnostic Lung Specimens
4. Computed Tomography of Diffuse Lung Diseases and Solitary Pulmonary Nodule
5. Developmental and Pediatric Lung Disease
6. Acute Lung Injury
7. Lung Infections
8. Chronic Diffuse Lung Diseases
9. Non-neoplastic Pathology of the Large and Small Airways
11. Pulmonary Vasculitis and Pulmonary Hemorrhage
12. Pulmonary Hypertension
13. Pathology of Lung Transplantation
14. Neuroendocrine Neoplasms of the Lung
15. Sarcomas and Sarcomatoid Neoplasms of the Lung and Pleura
16. Pulmonary Pathology: Hematolymphoid Disorders
17. Non-neuroendocrine Carcinomas (Excluding "Sarcomatoid" Carcinoma) and Salivary Gland Analogue Tumors of the Lung
18. Metastatic Tumors in the Lung: A Practical Approach to Diagnosis
19. Pseudoneoplastic Lesions of the Lungs and Pleura
20. Benign and Borderline Tumors of the Lungs and Pleura
21. Malignant and Borderline Mesothelial Tumors of the Pleura
-Lauren Stanoszek, MD, PhD (University of Michigan Medical School) Doody's Review Score: 4 Stars!