The Porphyrin Handbook Volume 1
- Hardback | 405 pages
- 210.82 x 279.4 x 33.02mm | 1,383.45g
- 29 Oct 1999
- Elsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Academic Press Inc
- San Diego, United States
Other books in this series
29 Oct 1999
29 Oct 1999
"This valuable series gathers together world-renowned experts in porphyrin research to discuss the chemistry, physics, biology, and medicine of porphyrins and related macrocycles."
Journal of the American Chemical Society
"I have, at times, had people lined up to get at my volumes of The Porphyrin Handbook. Quite popular. People I don't know wander in to take a look and some hang around for quite a while. I put a couch in a public area outside my office to handle the traffic."
Professor Thomas L. Poulos, University of California, Irvine.
Table of contents
2. Synthesis of meso-Substituted Porphyrins.
3. Cyclizations of a,c-Biladiene Salts to Give Porphyrins and Their Derivatives.
4. Reactivity and Functionalization of b-Substituted Porphyrins and Chlorins.
5. Functionalization of 5,10,15,20-Tetra-Substituted Porphyrins.
6. Highly Substituted Porphyrins.
7. Geochemistry of Porphyrins.