At last enquiring young minds can discover Europe in an engaging and inventive new series, fully illustrated with b/w illustrations, cartoon strips, and puzzles to solve. Combining Cadogan's renowned travel expertise with a totally fresh approach enlivening travel for children, Pick Your Brains present the most popular European countries in a way they've never been seen before.
This book is packed with fascinating facts and stories from Spain; its people, food, customs, language, history, sport, spectacular sights and sounds.
What do you know about:
* The biggest tomato fight in the world
* Salvador Dali and Chupa Chups
* The fabulous medieval walled city of Avila
* The first helicopter prototype ever built
* Real Madrid and Barcelona football clubs
* Emergency! phrases like "my parents will pay "
Pick your brains and find out!show more