Table of Contents for Peyronie's disease Textbook:
- Laurence A. Levine M.D.
1. Historical review of Peyronie's disease: de la Peyronie to Devine
- Emre Akkus M.D.
2. Epidemiology of Peyronie's disease
- Ates Kadioglu M.D. and Oner Sanli M.D.
3. Experimental models for the study of the cellular and molecular pathophysiology of Peyronie's disease
- Nestor F Gonzalez-Cadavid Phd and Jacob Rajfer Phd.
4. The clinical implications of basic science research in Peyronie's disease.
- John P. Mulhall.
5. Evaluation of the man with Peyronie's disease
- Jason M Greenfield, M.D. and Laurence A. Levine, M.D.
6. Oral Therapy-Peyronie's Disease - Levine April 1st 2005.
- Claudio Teloken M.D, Tulio Graziottin M.D and Patrick Teloken M.D.
7. Intralesional treatment of Peyronie's disease
- Muammer Kendririci M.D , London Trost M.D and Wayne J. G. Hellstrom M.D.
8. Topical therapy: Iontophoresis and Electromotive Drug Administration
- Savino M. Di Stasi M.D, Antonella Giannantoni M.D,
Emmanuele A. Jannini M.D, Giuseppe Vespasiani M.D,
Luigi Storti M.D , Francesco Attisani M.D and Robert L. Stephen
9. Topical therapy for Peyronie's disease: Ultrasound, laser, gels/creams/solutions
- Paul F. Engelhardt M.D and Claus R. Riedl M.D.
10. Combination non-surgical therapy
- Vincenzo Mirone M.D
11. Extracorporeal shock wave therapy (ESWT) in Peyronie's disease
- Ekkehard W. Hauck M.D and Wolfgang Weidner M.D.
12. The Nesbit and plication procedures for Peyronie's disease
- David Ralph M.D.
13. Penile Plication using the 16-Dot Technique
-Robert C. Dean, M.D. and Tom F. Lue, M.D.
14. Penile Straightening with Tunica Albuginea Plication - TAP Procedure
- Laurence A. Levine, M.D.
15. Incisional corporoplasty for thecorrection of Peyronie's disease caused penile curvature
- Daniel Yachia M.D.
16. Peyronie's disease: Surgical straightening with tunica plication and tunica transfer
- Dimitros G. Hatzichristou M.D and Konstantinos Hatzichristou M.D, PhD.
17. A review of plaque incision with focus on temporalis fascia grafts
- Martin Gelbard
18. Venous patch graft surgery for Peyronie's disease
- Robert C. Dean M.D and Tom F. Lue M.D.
19. Use of Porcine Small Intestinal Mucosal Graft in the Surgical Management of Peyronie's Disease
- L. Dean Knoll M.D.
20. Penile Straightening with Plaque Incision or Partial Excision and Human Pericardial Grafting Technique
- Laurence A. Levine, M.D.
21. Surgical straightening with tunica incision and grafting technique (Single relaxing incision based on geometrical principles)
- Paulo Egydio M.D.
22. Minimally invasive intracorporal incision of Peyronie's plaque
- Anthony J. Bella M.D and Gerald B. Brock M.D
23. Surgical straightening with penile prosthesis
- Culley Carson M.D and Steve Wilson M.D.show more