The Pearl, 1875 : Published by Class '77 (Classic Reprint)
Excerpt from The Pearl, 1875: Published by Class '77 Another of the late improvements is the new dormitory erected at a cost of about ten thousand dollars, and known as East Hall. The giving of this name to the building has caused a change to be made in the name of old East College, which is now known as South College. The older alumni will especially note this change. About the Publisher Forgotten Books publishes hundreds of thousands of rare and classic books. Find more at www.forgottenbooks.com This book is a reproduction of an important historical work. Forgotten Books uses state-of-the-art technology to digitally reconstruct the work, preserving the original format whilst repairing imperfections present in the aged copy. In rare cases, an imperfection in the original, such as a blemish or missing page, may be replicated in our edition. We do, however, repair the vast majority of imperfections successfully; any imperfections that remain are intentionally left to preserve the state of such historical works.
- Paperback | 128 pages
- 152 x 229 x 7mm | 181g
- 25 Feb 2018
- Forgotten Books
- 158 Illustrations; Illustrations, black and white