Numerical Methods Using Matlab : United States Edition
- Each numerical method is presented in a self-contained format - Clearly explains numerical methods to students. - Balance of theory and application - Builds on students' knowledge of calculus and basic linear algebra in a clear and readable presentation. - A variety of problems - Sharpens students skills with extensive problem sets with a wide variety of activities. - A wealth of tables and graphs - Illustrates computer calculations in examples making the resulting numerical approximations easier to interpret.
- Hardback | 696 pages
- 187.96 x 241.3 x 38.1mm | 1,179.33g
- 01 Jan 2004
- Pearson Education (US)
- Upper Saddle River, NJ, United States
- 4th edition
Other books in this series
10 Aug 2003
Table of contents
2. The Solution of Nonlinear Equations f (x) = 0.
3. The Solution of Linear Systems AX = B.
4. Interpolation and Polynomial Approximation.
5. Curve Fitting.
6. Numerical Differentiation.
7. Numerical Integration.
8. Numerical Optimization.
9. Solution of Differential Equations.
10. Solution of Partial Differential Equations.
11. Eigenvalues and Eigenvectors.
Appendix: An Introduction to MATLAB.
Answers to Selected Exercises.