Non-Interpretive Skills for Radiology: Case Review
Exclusive test preparation on every NIS area, including business, ethics, safety, quality improvement, resuscitation techniques, and medications used by radiologists.
600 multiple-choice questions with answers and rationales provide a practical and solid foundation for exams and clinical practice.
Author David M. Yousem, MD, MBA and his colleagues at the Johns Hopkins Department of Radiology share years of expertise in radiology education, quality assurance, and business topics.
A single, easy-to-use source for thorough review of the NIS topics you'll encounter on exams and in your radiology practice.
Expert ConsultT eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Paperback | 208 pages
- 216 x 276 x 12.7mm | 748.43g
- 10 Nov 2016
- Elsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Philadelphia, United States
Other books in this series
08 Sep 2016
03 Dec 2015
10 Nov 2016
09 May 2019
Table of contents
2. Communication Considerations
3. Core Competencies
4. Error Reporting and Management
5. Errors and Bias in Radiology
6. General Patient Safety Issues
7. Medicare Policies and Proposals
8. Medications and Contrast Agents in Radiology
9. Mediocolegal Considerations
10. Patient Treatment
11. Quality and Safety Programs
12. Quality Improvement Tools and Concepts
13. Radiation Safety
14. Radiology Specialty Initiatives
15. Statistical Tools
-Tara Catanzano, MD (Baystate Medical Center) for Doody's Review Service