Have you ever abandoned a diet because you couldn't resist your favourite foods? This is what happens to 80 per cent of dieters. They eventually regain lost weight because they were overpowered by food cravings.
The No-Crave Diet tackles this problem head on - it enables you to lose weight by conquering the cravings that threaten to jeopardise your diet.
The No-Crave Diet
· Explains what, how and when to eat in order to reduce your desire to snack
· Arms you with a host of tips for switching off food cravings, in any situation
· Reveals how managing stress, sleep and exercise will reduce cravings.
· Enables you to increase your body's ability to burn fat, even when you are sleeping!
· Recommends simple exercises, recipes, therapies and supplements to reduce cravings
· Includes case studies to illustrate how it has worked for the authors' patients
· Teaches you how to indulge safely, so you can enjoy the odd treat without fear of relapsing into bad habits.
· Introduces you to the most effective permanent weight loss and health plan to date, suitable for anyone, including children, adolescents and the elderly
The authors, husband and wife team Dr Penny Kendall-Reed and Dr Stephen Reed, provide a comprehensive approach to dieting, founded on the latest research into how the brain controls hunger.
With delicious recipes and menu plans, The No-Crave Diet is a revolutionary new direction in managing your weight that will change the way you eat for life.show more