My Windows 10 (includes video and Content Update Program)
This book is also part of Que's Content Update Program. As Microsoft updates features of Windows 10, sections of this book will be updated or new sections will be added to match the updates to the software. The updates will be delivered to you via a FREE Web Edition of this book, which can be accessed with any Internet connection. To learn more, visit informit.com/CUP.
Step-by-step instructions with callouts to Windows 10 photos that show you exactly what to do.
Help when you run into Windows 10 problems or limitations.
Tips and Notes to help you get the most from your Windows 10 computer.
Full-color, step-by-step tasks walk you through getting and keeping your Windows 10 computer working just the way you want. Learn how to
* Get creative with innovative new features in Windows 10 Fall Creators Update
* Create photo albums and video projects on the fly using your favorite pictures and songs
* Use the new My People Hub to keep in touch with friends and family
* Ask Cortana to help you find information, schedule appointments, create tasks, and more
* Read ebooks or listen to audiobooks in the updated Microsoft Edge browser
* Discover, download, and rate apps and ebooks from the Windows Store
* Copy, move, and share files and folders using File Explorer
* Use the Skype app to message your contacts and make easy-and free--audio and video calls
* Make the most of new and enhanced gaming features using the Game bar and live game streaming
* Create in three dimensions using Paint 3D and Remix 3D
* Use OneDrive to access your files everywhere, on any device you choose
* Make your computer more secure than ever, thanks to Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection
- Paperback | 352 pages
- 220 x 300 x 15mm | 200g
- 23 Feb 2018
- Pearson Education (US)
- Que Corporation,U.S.
- United States
- 2nd edition
Other books in this series
25 Nov 2016
15 Nov 2013
24 Nov 2013
My iPad for Seniors (Covers iOS 9 for iPad Pro, all models of iPad Air and iPad mini, iPad 3rd/4th generation, and iPad 2)
12 Nov 2015
07 Nov 2015
21 Nov 2015
18 Jul 2016
12 Nov 2016
About Katherine Murray
In addition to writing about technology, Katherine works as a hospice chaplain and pastors a Quaker church in Noblesville, Indiana.