Music: The Business (7th edition) : Fully Revised and Updated, including the latest developments in music streaming
List price: US$38.96
We can notify you when this item is back in stockAdd to wishlist
Drawing on her extensive experience as a media lawyer, Ann Harrison offers a unique, expert opinion on the deals, the contracts and the business as a whole. She examines in detail the changing face of the music industry and provides absorbing and up-to-date case studies.
Whether you're a recording artist, songwriter, music business manager, industry executive, publisher, journalist, media student, accountant or lawyer, this practical and comprehensive guide is indispensable reading.
Fully revised and updated. Includes:
* The current types of record and publishing deals, and what you can expect to see in the contracts
* A guide to making a record, manufacture, distribution, branding, marketing, merchandising, sponsorship, band arrangements and touring
* The most up-to-date information on music streaming, digital downloads, online marketing and piracy
* An in-depth look at copyright law and related rights
* Case studies illustrating key developments and legal jargon explained.
- Electronic book text | 400 pages
- 06 Jul 2017
- Ebury Publishing
- Virgin Digital
- London, United Kingdom
About Ann Harrison