Mr S and the Secrets of Andorra's Box

Mr S and the Secrets of Andorra's Box

  • Electronic book text

List price: US$18.47

Currently unavailable

We can notify you when this item is back in stock

Add to wishlist

AbeBooks may have this title (opens in new window).

Try AbeBooks

Description

Ross O'Carroll-Kelly is broke and out of love. His wife has gone to America, taking his daughter with him; his mother has become a celebrity chef on daytime television, with a particular skill for handling phallic ingredients; and his father continues to languish in Mountjoy Jail. To cap it all, Immaculata, a Nigerian girl whom his wife, Sorcha, has been sponsoring by direct debit for fifteen years, has turned up on his doorstep. Things couldn't get worse. But the long road back begins high in the Pyrenees, in the tax haven of Andorra, where Ross must spread the Gospel of rugby to the strange, primitive natives who have only ever heard of soccer, skiing and duty free shopping. There he meets Conchita, a beautiful, sultry psychoanalyst, who persuades him to look inwards and find out what it is that makes him tick. Sorry, thick.
show more

Product details

  • Electronic book text
  • United Kingdom
  • Open Market ed
  • 0141900121
  • 9780141900124

About Ross O'Carroll-Kelly

Ross O'Carroll-Kelly is the ultimate fantasy shag of 95% of women in Dublin. The other 5% are to be pitied because they basically can't, like, handle the pleasure. You need to be some woman for one woman to be with the maestro. And that's not me tooting my own trumpet, roysh, that's just stating a simple fact of life. So get over it.
show more