Monster Manual: A Dungeons & Dragons Core Rulebook
- The second of three core rulebooks, this book details all manner of creatures that characters might encounter over the course of their adventures.
- An essential resource for Dungeon Masters to use in populating any type of challenge they might contrive for their players.
- Created as part of a massive public playtest involving more than 170,000 fans of the game.
- Hardback | 320 pages
- 215.9 x 276.86 x 22.86mm | 1,179.33g
- 05 Apr 2016
- Wizards of the Coast
- Renton, WA, United States
- 5th Revised edition
- w. figs.
Other books in this series
29 Aug 2014
06 Jul 2016
05 Apr 2016