1. The Fiscal Regime of Minerals and Mining Law of Ghana: Implications for National
Economic Development and Poverty Reduction
2. The Contribution of the Guinean Bauxite-Aluminium Sector to the Challenges of Development and Poverty Reduction in Guinea
3. Poverty Reduction and the Protection of the Environment in Mali: Assessing the Renewal of the Role of the World Bank Group
4. Mining Development and Protection of the Environment in Madagascar. The Tolagnaro QMM Project in the Context of the Extractive Industries Review
5. Governance, Human Rights and the Mining Sector in the Democratic Republic of Congo
Conclusion: What Development Model? What Governance Agenda?